Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where are you getting your Pizza from today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where are you getting your Pizza from today?

    I'm going with Mr Gattis SB special. "You can get any
    medium cheese plus one topping pizza for $3.99 plus tax! NO LIMIT!!! Wow take in the big game with this awesome special!

    Also add a 12" cheesestix or 12" dessert pizza for $3.99 plus tax!!!!!!!!!!"
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where are you getting your Pizza from today?

    It should be illegal to call that stuff at Mr. Gattis pizza. I'd rather get a frozen pizza than that stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •